A Decline Christmas A Decline Christmas

Brilliant!

WOW! This is the best submission I have seen on Newgrounds and I am amazed. I found all five blue bunnies lol. I like the way when you pause it the action continues if you know what I mean. Like when he is stamping of that PC World guy's head and you pause it and the PC World guy keeps moving lol. I also like the way that one of the characters gets burned up in the series all the time. NICE WORK! 10/10

Another Day Two Another Day Two

Great

Great work! The shakyness is quite annoying but it also gives it a unique and antique feel. Well done again!

Clock/Lock War Trailer Clock/Lock War Trailer

Just a thing

It was good but you might as well just submit the whole thing rather than just a trailer. Also make your text come in from the other side.

N4LBenji responds:

Yes, people have said that and in my future trailers i will do that thanks

Roy's Rocking Chair Roy's Rocking Chair

Wow...

...that was terrible! if it wasn't for your movie being brilliant I wouldn't have given you 10/10. Nice work! Make more!
Scross

Ragnarok: Excision Ragnarok: Excision

Good

There was nothing really bad but then there was nothing really good so I should really give you 5/10 but I liked the graphics and sound so you get an 8!

Ball Factory Ball Factory

Rubbish...

...Not Really! That was great, the animation was really good, the graphics were fine. I did notice the ball didn't bounce realistically but WHO REALLY CARES? :). It was funny but the sound lets you down, very quiet and rubbish lol. I hope you are happy with 8/10!

Burnt Face Man 3 Burnt Face Man 3

Cool

This is great and I don't know how people can mark it down because it is apparently stupid :) Good job, make that fourth episode real soon plz

Counter Strike Hero MOD Counter Strike Hero MOD

Amazing

That was really cool, you should make another! 10/10!

I get that alot! Thanks!

The Music of the Game The Music of the Game

Its good

That was really good. It was short and sweet. I think the characters look better without the arms and legs. The graphics were good and the music was good. I don't know why people are giving you fukin 0s lol :)

Jaylaw-theman responds:

Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it.

Genesis - Part 1 Genesis - Part 1

Weird but cool

That was real strange but the fighting scenes were cool so I didn't really care.

Jaylaw-theman responds:

Yeah, I wanna have good action scenes in all of the episodes! Glad you liked it!