Simpsons Home Inter. V5 Simpsons Home Inter. V5

Good

Yet another good submission. Some things you should add:
* Other places (Flanders House, Nuclear Power Plant)
* More Interactivity (Upstairs especially and Kitchen, all those drawers)
* Back yard
* Make it so you can go into the garage and have a look at each of the cars
* More piano notes (you can't play nethin)
* More characters
* Treehouse

The drawings are cool, you should teach me! :) The new song is great. Good work m8

TrueDarkness responds:

well my next one is proabaly the inteactive power plant, so Im not dealing with the house anymore. There will be lots of characters and lots of interactivtym and hunor. So stay tuned for that, I have no idea when it will be completed though. Thanks a lot Scross!

Ball Room Easy Mode Ball Room Easy Mode

V Good

I have been looking at all this crap and blamming it and it makes me annoyed and feel bad but this is great. The sound is the best thing, the 3D works very well and the idea of the game is brilliant. This review applies to both modes of the game except the other one is a bit too hard. Addictive small and sweet game. Good Job!

Simpsons Home Inter.V4 Simpsons Home Inter.V4

Brilliant

I have seen your other Simpsons Home explorer things and they were great but this is amazing! Great art work, the music really helped, the characters and their animation were great, the interactivity is shockingly awesome! Well Done!

TrueDarkness responds:

yep scross, I always look foward your reviews, because I remember all the good ones you left on the other ones! Well I'm glad you liked this a lot, I tried a lot harder on this one than any other version. as you can tell. Thanks for reviewing and I'm so glad you liked. XD

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

More levels

Just plz make some more levels, the game is brilliant

Hot Rod Racing Hot Rod Racing

Good game

Its a really good game, keep it up

Simpsons Home Inter. V2 Simpsons Home Inter. V2

Cool

I think this is quite a big improvement from the last game. Note that the upper piano notes are out of tune but other then that I can't complain.

TrueDarkness responds:

Thanks for the review, I realized that the piano was at of tune when I submitted it but oh well, its to late to change anything now. Thanks for the reivew!

Simpsons Home Inter. V1 Simpsons Home Inter. V1

Good

Its good but needs improvement like background music just to keep you happy. The graphics are all good apart from the sofa. I like the way you can look at things in each room but there are some rooms that you can't go into. I think a good 8 gives this justice.

TrueDarkness responds:

Well if you want to go in all the rooms and look at the sound board and stuff, I suggest you play version 2, which is muchhh better. But please leave a review if you do!

The Simpsons Quiz The Simpsons Quiz

Boring

Maybe its just me but that quiz was really boring. You atleast need some sound!

Simpsons Shooting Gallery Simpsons Shooting Gallery

OK

The drawings are quite good and so is the sound but the game is boring.

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

nice

really nice just one thing: the main character needs more health because his health is nearly equal to a computer's which sucks