A Decline Christmas A Decline Christmas

Brilliant!

WOW! This is the best submission I have seen on Newgrounds and I am amazed. I found all five blue bunnies lol. I like the way when you pause it the action continues if you know what I mean. Like when he is stamping of that PC World guy's head and you pause it and the PC World guy keeps moving lol. I also like the way that one of the characters gets burned up in the series all the time. NICE WORK! 10/10

Another Day Two Another Day Two

Great

Great work! The shakyness is quite annoying but it also gives it a unique and antique feel. Well done again!

Clock/Lock War Trailer Clock/Lock War Trailer

Just a thing

It was good but you might as well just submit the whole thing rather than just a trailer. Also make your text come in from the other side.

N4LBenji responds:

Yes, people have said that and in my future trailers i will do that thanks

Simpsons Home Inter. V5 Simpsons Home Inter. V5

Good

Yet another good submission. Some things you should add:
* Other places (Flanders House, Nuclear Power Plant)
* More Interactivity (Upstairs especially and Kitchen, all those drawers)
* Back yard
* Make it so you can go into the garage and have a look at each of the cars
* More piano notes (you can't play nethin)
* More characters
* Treehouse

The drawings are cool, you should teach me! :) The new song is great. Good work m8

TrueDarkness responds:

well my next one is proabaly the inteactive power plant, so Im not dealing with the house anymore. There will be lots of characters and lots of interactivtym and hunor. So stay tuned for that, I have no idea when it will be completed though. Thanks a lot Scross!

Ball Room Easy Mode Ball Room Easy Mode

V Good

I have been looking at all this crap and blamming it and it makes me annoyed and feel bad but this is great. The sound is the best thing, the 3D works very well and the idea of the game is brilliant. This review applies to both modes of the game except the other one is a bit too hard. Addictive small and sweet game. Good Job!

Simpsons Home Inter.V4 Simpsons Home Inter.V4

Brilliant

I have seen your other Simpsons Home explorer things and they were great but this is amazing! Great art work, the music really helped, the characters and their animation were great, the interactivity is shockingly awesome! Well Done!

TrueDarkness responds:

yep scross, I always look foward your reviews, because I remember all the good ones you left on the other ones! Well I'm glad you liked this a lot, I tried a lot harder on this one than any other version. as you can tell. Thanks for reviewing and I'm so glad you liked. XD